Just because it’s raining, doesn’t mean you have to stay cooped up inside. There are a bunch of fun wet weather friendly activities to visit in Wollongong.
Fun for families:
- Early Start Discovery Space
- Science Space
- Hangdog Climbing Gym
- Revolution Laser Arena
- 3Sixty Indoor Skate Park
- HARS Aviation Museum
- C1 Speed Electric Indoor Karting
Fun for the big kids (aka. adults):
- Breakout Bar & Escape Rooms
- Shopping at Wollongong Central
- The Australian Motorlife Museum
- Check out the art scene at Wollongong Art Gallery & Project Contemporary Artspace
We’ve prepared a trail below with more ideas, just for your wet weather viewing!
When exploring the region and supporting local businesses, please remember to keep your distance, wash your hands regularly, wear a mask where required and stay home if unwell.
For the latest State Government information on restrictions, testing advice and other COVID-19 updates, please head to: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx