Partner with us
Experience the vibrant spirit of Wollongong by joining the passionate community and collective knowledge of the Destination Wollongong Partnership program. With over 200 partners, that comprise of tourism operators, accommodation, attractions, restaurants and business services. Our thriving business community fosters collaboration, creating endless opportunities. As a Partner, gain access to powerful research and marketing tools, attend engaging networking events, and participate in insightful industry forums.
Embrace the support of an organisation that exists solely for your success.
Unlock a world of benefits.
Experience powerful advocacy from the peak tourism body, engage in cooperative marketing initiatives, and receive invitations to industry-led training events. Gain invaluable insight into marketing best practices, government funding opportunities, and industry research. Connect with influential networks and receive qualified data.
Our Strategic Pillars
Business Visitor Economy
Tourism Infrastructure and Product Development
Key Partner Benefits:
Exposure and Opportunity – tourism is everyone’s business
- Major Events and conference contributes $48m annually to our region
- Collaboration approach with other destinations promoting Grand Pacific Drive
- Helped secure UCI Road World Championships and UCI Bike City Status
- Access to over 100,000 social media followers and a reach 1.8 million people reached
- Involvement in multi-channel marketing campaigns and exposure opportunities
- Partner networking and training opportunities
- Serving over 120,000 visitors through the Southern Gateway Center each year
- Wollongong ‘Press Play’ Destination Guide is distributed annually in over 300 locations locally, including Sydney and throughout NSW
- Tourism generates 3.6B in expenditure, 10.5m Visitors and 15.5m nights (National and International survey, Tourism Australia)
Thinking about partnering with Destination Wollongong for the first time, OR If you are an existing Partner and would like to speak to a member of our team, please contact us via email or phone 02 4228 0300.
We look forward to Partnering with you to continue to promote Wollongong as a tourism and business/event destination.