Partner with us
Partner with Destination Wollongong
Destination Wollongong is charged with delivering local
visitor economy growth and to entice consumers by positioning
Wollongong and surrounds as a premier regional tourism,
events and conference destination. Our organisation
operates under the following 5 strategic pillars:
Business Visitor Economy
Tourism Infrastructure and Product Development
Destination Wollongong is a partnership organisation whose partners comprise of a combination of local tourism operators, accommodation providers, attractions, restaurants and local businesses based in Wollongong the surrounding region.
The collective investment by our partners allows us to
undertake a range of marketing initiatives, which will generate
exposure for your business across multiple layers of media,
digital channels and distribution systems
Key Partner benefits and highlights
Exposure and Opportunity – tourism is everyone’s’ business
Why Partner with the regions largest tourism advocate and event attractor?
- Tourism generates $2.4bn in expenditure and 9.8m visitors to our region and the South Coast
- Major Events and conference contributes $48m annually to our region
- Collaboration approach with other destinations promoting Grand Pacific Drive
- Helped secure UCI Road World Championships and UCI Bike City Status
- Access to over 100,000 social media followers and 3 million people reached per annum
- Partner networking opportunities
- 100,000 Wollongong visitor guides printed and distributed annually
See below our full list or partner benefits for Alliance, Gold and Platinum levels
Our Partnership Packages
Destination Wollongong has 3 levels of partnership including:
- Platinum Partnership: $3500
- Gold Partnership: $750
- Alliance Partnership: $365
Please see below the application forms for each level of partnership.
To pay your partnership fees online please see below and click on the payment form.
For information on what each level includes, and to view our full prospectus, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact us
Thinking about partnering with Destination Wollongong for the first time, OR If you are an existing member and would like to speak to a member of our team about renewal, please contact us via email or phone (02) 4228 0300.
Destination Wollongong Partners
Many of our partners are made up of accommodation providers, restaurant/cafes, attractions and key businesses in and around the Illawarra.
We welcome your business to become a partner with us to continue to promote Wollongong as a tourism and business /event destination.