Located in the heart of Kiama, the Harbour was completed in 1876, after 16 years of construction, to cater for the ever-increasing shipping trade. Known as Robertson Basin, fill from the Harbour floor was placed between Storm Bay and the Harbour to join Blowhole Point with the mainland. The “Rock Pool” located at the northern end of the harbour was built in 1888-1889. Renovated cargo sheds are also visible on the Harbour area.
Terralong Street, Kiama
Facilities & features
- Public Toilet
Actively welcomes people with access needs.