With the weather warming up, we are certainly ready to welcome Spring in Wollongong. If you are looking forward to getting out and exploring our beautiful region (all while keeping your social distance) we have the perfect activities for the whole family.
- Nothing screams spring more than flowers blooming and the birds chirping. Head to Wollongong Botanic Garden to explore amazing open spaces, an all abilities playground plus the Garden Grounds Café, which serves delicious coffee and snacks daily from 9am-2pm.
- The Wollongong escarpment has endless options for picturesque and challenging bushwalks to keep you going well into spring. For some of our favourite walks from North to South head HERE.
- Looking to get out of the hustle and bustle of life for the weekend? Quality Suites Pioneer Sands is the perfect family friendly option close to everything Wollongong has to offer.
- One of our favourite springtime activities is to head down to Wollongong Harbour and grab some fish and chips at Levendi. Lay the picnic blanket on the grass under the trees and enjoy the salty air. There’s a playground right next door for the kids or you can cycle along the blue mile cycle path.
- Need more advice or help booking attractions? No problem, drop in our Southern Gateway Centre at Bulli Tops on your way and visitor services team would be happy to help. You can even grab a bite to eat or a gelato while you are there!
*We encourage anyone travelling to our region to maintain social distancing practices and stay home if you are unwell. Please follow all state and Federal updates regarding COVID-19. Find out more HERE.