Corner of Corrimal Street and Bank Street, Wollongong
P. 02 4222 3111 F. 02 4222 3100
Established in 1897, a decade before electricity came to Wollongong, the Club has the triple rare distinction of being one of the oldest in Australia.
A true Links layout with its 18 holes on or alongside the beach dunes, and still largely on its original site in the heart of the city.
Today the state-of-the-art clubhouse, opened on 14th November 2005, caters for member's golfing requirements and is able to provide a high standard of service for all types of functions and can accommodate guests in the 4-Star, AAA rated Best Western City Sands that offers 20 apartment style rooms within the Clubhouse complex.