Book your tickets online here to visit Symbio Wildlife Park to meet and interact with Australian and exotic animals! Just 40 minutes drive from Sydney Airport - Symbio Wildlife Park has 16 acres of manicured gardens and spacious grounds that are home to native Koalas, Kangaroos, Alligators, a range of reptiles and exotic Cheetahs, Lemurs, Red Pandas, Meerkats and small Monkeys.
Cuddle up to a Koala, hand feed and pat kangaroos in the Kangaroo Walk-Through Area, hold an Alligator or snake (additional cost), head to the Barn to feed and interact with all your farmyard favourites, or attend one of our many interactive wildlife shows throughout the day.
If you have children, then make sure you bring their Swimmers during the warmer months as Symbio has just opened a brand new Splash Park, complete with Dump Buckets, Water Squirters, Snake Water Tunnel, Fountains and so much more.
Symbio Wildlife Park is the ideal day trip from Sydney with plenty of outdoor green spaces and areas for picnics, has a Splash Park and large Playground along with being just a few minutes drive from the gorgeous Beaches, the Royal National Park, the famous Bald Hill Look-out and Sea-Cliff Bridge.
Purchase your Symbio Wildlife Park entrance tickets online here!
- Symbio Wildlife Park is home to a large range of iconic Australian and exotic animals
- Get up close to koalas, kangaroos, alligators, snakes and more
- Visit a variety of exotic animals, to name a few include cheetahs, ring-tailed lemurs, red pandas, meerkats and small monkeys
- Interact with a variety of animals through the numerous daily presentations
- Take a break from sightseeing under one of the shelters as the children enjoy a refreshing splash about in the new Splash Park
- Kids will play for hours in the Large Playground
- Please see below the timetables for the daily wildlife presentations, please note these times are subject to change
- For the Weekday and Weekend presentation timetables please see the website
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Sun protection including a hat and sunscreen
- Swimmers and towel
- 7-11 Lawrence Hargrave Dr, Helensburgh NSW 2508
- Free parking available
- Symbio is open daily from 9.30am to 5.00pm except for Christmas Day
- Symbio Wildlife Park is a full day activity, however, you are able to spend as much time as you require between the operating hours. We recommend allowing 4-5 hours at Symbio then heading down the road to explore the beautiful beaches and scenic lookouts just minutes away.
- A kiosk sells hot food, snacks, refreshments, ice creams and essentials such as sunscreen
- Facilities at the park include undercover shelters, picnic areas, splash park, playground and gift shop.
- You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages inside Symbio Wildlife
- All children under the age of 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult (18yrs or over)
- Students, Seniors, and concessions must provide a valid ID on entrance